Copyright (Take down request)
Copyright Notice and Takedown Policy of Saiyan Fever
Saiyan Fever sells a lot of custom designs to people around the world and we upload our customer's custom design on our website.
This Copyright Notice and Takedown Policy is to protect the Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) of third parties as well as Saiyan Fever and our customers. We will respond promptly to the notices of alleged IPR infringement. However, we need your help to identify potentially IPR infringing items as intellectual property owners are responsible for protecting their own IP; additionally, Saiyan Fever does not claim to hold legal expertise on IPR matters.
Please submit a report of alleged IP infringement to us if you believe an intellectual property right has been violated on Saiyan Fever. Your report must include the following information:
- ○ Name of the intellectual property right owner
- ○ Your full name and the name of the company you represent
- ○ Your full address, inc. City, State and Zip Code
- ○ Your contact email address and telephone number, inc. international dialling code
- ○ Complete description of the alleged intellectual property rights infringement
- ○ Explanation of the alleged infringement & its location on the Saiyan Fever website
- ○ Declaration that you believe an IPR has been violated
- ○ Statement that the information in your Notice is true and correct
Please email us the report at: firstname.lastname@example.org
(The submission of misrepresentations and inaccuracies in the notice may expose you to liability and damages. You must carefully consider IP defenses, limitations or exceptions. Please consult with an attorney for specific legal advice regarding this policy.)